- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Twisted language
TURNING OUR DREAM METAPHORS IN TO SPIRITUAL REALITY, AND TURNING OUR SPIRITUAL REALITY IN TO LIFE WISDOM
Posted on October 17, 2013 by theburningheart
Imagination it’s like a musical instrument we all Men posses, but few know how to play. B.A. The Language of Metaphor Metaphor is a figure Rhetoric of identifying a real term (R) with one imaginary (I) between which there is … Continue reading →
Posted in Ancient Civilizations, Archetypes, Barzak, Cosmogony, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Language, Metaphor, Metaphysics, Mundus Imaginalis, Mysticism, Myth, Mythology, Ontology, Revelation, Shamanism, Uncategorized, Yaminahua | Tagged Amazonian Cosmology, Dreams, Graham Townsley, Indigenous People, Metaphor, Mythical Wisdom, Mythology, Ontological realm, Shamanism, Twisted language, Yaminahua, Yoshi | 22 Comments