- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Sanganguey
IN SEARCH OF THE SUMMER OF 1964
IN SEARCH OF THE SUMMER OF 1964 OR A STORK WITH NO NEST I was about eleven years of age when my family decided to go visit my paternal aunts who at the time were living in a quiet little … Continue reading
Posted in Aztecs, Aztlan, Heart, Personal Story, Sanganguey, Tenochtitlan, Travel, Xalisco Tagged Aztecs, Aztlan, black-tar-heroin, Corn fair, drug cartel, Eagle, Germany, Matatipac, Memories, Monsoon, Nayarit, Nopal, Puerto Vallarta, Sanganguey, Serpent, Sierra de Alica, stork nest, Summer1964., Tepic, Wings, Xalisco 5 Comments