- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Psyche
MYTH AND REALITY
MYTH, REALITY AND THE QUEST FOR TRUTH This is two little essays I wrote at different times, but here I bring together, they deal with Reality and Myth, two big words that are little understood, here I deconstruct. The truth … Continue reading
Posted in Cosmogony, Cosmology, Critical Thinking, Myth, Philosophy, Spirituality Tagged Carl Jung, Cosmology, Dostoevsky, Education, Emotions, Enantiodromia, Facts, Holbein, Impartiality, Life Meaning, Methaphysical dimensions, Myth, Psyche, Reality, Truth, Values 4 Comments