- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Progress
PROGRESS, HISTORICAL EVOLUTION, MYTHS, AND FALLACIES OF OUR TIME
Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Martin L. King It is common knowledge the idea that Humanity seem … Continue reading
Posted in Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Egypt, Being, Cosmogony, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, Eschatology, Future, Gadamer, Globalization, Habermas, Historical Evolution, History, Human Nature, Impermanence, Inductive Knowledge, Materialism, Mysticism, Myth, Mythology, Ontology, Philosophy, Physics, Postmodernism, Progress, Quantum, Reality, Science, Science and Belief, Secular Society, Spirituality, Subjective, Uncategorized, Utopia, William Pfaff, Wisdom Tagged Darwinism, Eschatology, Fallacies, Futuristic Scenarios, Gadamer, Habermas, Historical Evolution, Human Nature, Progress, Technological Singularity, Utopia, William Pfaff 6 Comments
CYNICISM IN OLD AGE, THE NATURE OF MAN, AND WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE NEW AGE?
“Dependence begets subservience, and venality suffocates the germ of Virtue, and prepare fit tools for the designs of ambition.” Thomas Jefferson It is a well known phenomenon, that as we grew old we have a tendency to turn in to cynics, … Continue reading
Posted in Cynicism, Human Nature, New Age Tagged Ancient Rome, Chris Hedges, Corporate Capitalism, Cynicism, Dark Ages, Darwinism, Democracy, Enlightenment, First Christians, Gnostics, Hippies, Human Nature, Indifference, Inverted Totalitarianism, Jorge Manrique, Leon Gieco, Martyrdom, Mercedes Sosa, Middle Ages, New Age, Paganism, Progress, Reason, Renascence, Riots, Roman Circus, Roman Code, Science, Spiritual Law, That time past was always better, The Hero, Utopia, Woodstock 4 Comments