- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Paradise
THE WORLD WITHOUT DUST, GEOGRAPHICAL ARCHETYPES OF THE SOUL
Posted on March 7, 2012 by theburningheart
And the LORD God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed. Genesis 2, 8. Plato in the Republic, It is written as a fictional dialogue between Plato’s teacher Socrates and Plato’s … Continue reading →
Posted in Adam, Amida Buddha, Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Religions, Angels, Anubis, Archetypes, Barzak, Cosmogony, Counsciousness, Dreams, Garden of Eden, God, Gospel of Thomas, Metaphysics, Mount Meru, Mysticism, Myth, Mythology, Ontology, Paradise, Philosophy, Plato, Pure Land, Reality, Spirituality, Symbology, Uncategorized, Wisdom | Tagged Archetypal Universe, Archetype, Barzak, Heaven, Methaphysical dimensions, Mundus Imaginalis, Paradise, Plato, Pure Land | 3 Comments