- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Ontology
MALEBRANCHE, SUAREZ, IBN ARABI, COUNTERENLIGHTENMENT, A RETURN TO METAPHYSICS, AND ONTOLOGY A SEARCH FOR OUR LOST SOUL
Posted on May 3, 2015 by theburningheart
After all we do not come to a curandero just to jam together and listen his singing while we stay under influence, but we come as individuals with specific issues to solve, and we need to be treated so. … Continue reading →
Posted in Counsciousness, Crisis of Values, Direct Spiritual Experience, Enlightenment, History, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Indigenous Cultures, Inductive Knowledge, Materialism, Metaphysics, New Values, Nicolas Malebranche, Ontology, Self, Spirituality, The Subjective, Transcendence, Uncategorized | Tagged Counter Enlightenment, Francisco Suarez, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Malebranche, Metaphysics, Ontology, Platonism, Shamanism | 4 Comments
ONTOLOGICAL AND METAPHYSICAL PROBLEMS OF REINCARNATION
Posted on September 22, 2010 by theburningheart
Yes and No! Between the yes and the no spirits fly from their matter and heads from their bodies… Ibn Arabi First let me state I do not desire to antagonize, but enlighten. Neither I have the pretension to bring … Continue reading →
Posted in Advaita Vedanta, God, Ibn Arabi, Metaphysics, Oneness of Being, Ontology, Reincarnation, Spirituality, Tawhid, Wahdat al Wujud | Tagged Advaita Vedanta, Atman, Brahman, Fitche, Good and Evil, Heaven, Hegel, Hell, Ibn Arabi, Karma, Metaphysics, Monism, Ontology, Panentheism, Pantheistic, Post-Modernism, Reincarnation, Sanata Dharma, Tawhid, Theology, Upanishads, Vedas | 17 Comments
ON SOLIPSISM, WHY IT GETS A BAD RAP?
Posted on February 26, 2010 by theburningheart
Solipsism it is a Philosophical current were Consciousness it is exclusive to the individual, therefore beyond the self, everything can be held in doubt. There is many variations on this idea, however, I do not intend to dwell in to it, … Continue reading →
Posted in Ibn Arabi, Philosophy, Science and Belief, Solipsism | Tagged Al-Andalus, Being, Big Bang, Counsciousness, God, Haqq, Ho Tei, Ibn Arabi, Junayd, Logic Positivism, Metaphysics, Non Being, Ontology, Pointing at the Moon, Post-Modernism, Quantum Mechanics, Rational Materialism, Self, Solipsism, Tao., Yin and the Yang | 7 Comments