- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Mundus Imaginalis
THE SUBJECTIVE REALM, A KINGDOM OF THE IMAGINATION, POST-STRUCTURALISM, IBN ARABI, DANTE, AND MIND BENDING MOVIES
The world is an illusion; it has no real existence. And this is what is meant by ‘imagination’ (khayāl). For you just imagine that it (i.e., the world) is an autonomous reality quite different from and independent of the Absolute … Continue reading
Posted in Ancient Religions, Archetypes, Avatar, Barzakh, Baudrillard, Cinema, Consciousness, Dante, Deleuze, Divine Comedy, Dreams, Dualism, Ferdinand de Sassure, Gnosticism, God, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Jacques Derrida, khayāl, Know Thyself, Light, Manichaeism, Mundus Imaginalis, Myth, Oneiromancy, Science Fitction, Symbols, The Subjective, Uncategorized, Watching Movies Tagged Barzakh, Dark City, Ibn Arabi, Imaginal, Inception, Mundus Imaginalis, Reason And Paradox, Summerland, The Horn Of Light, The Matrix, What Dreams May Come 27 Comments
EROS SUBLIMATED, THE MUNDUS IMAGINALIS OF DANTE’S DIVINE COMEDY, AND IBN ARABI’S TARJUMAN AL-ASHWAQ
“Beauty is the reflection of reality in the mirror of illusion” “And there is no more powerful creature in the universe than woman – for each angel that God has created from the breaths (anfas) of women is the most … Continue reading
Posted in Alchemy, Archetypes, Being, Courtly Love, Dante, Divine Comedy, Dreams, God, Heart, Hierogamy, History, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, La Vita Nuova, Literature, Mundus Imaginalis, Mystical Tales, Mysticism, Na-kojd-Abad, Oneness of Being, Paradise, Poetry, Romanticism, Spirituality, Subjective, Symbology, Tarjuman, Transcendence, Transformation, Transmutation, Uncategorized, Wisdom, Writing Tagged Agape, Archetypes, Asin Palacios, Beatrice, Courtly Love, Dante, Divine Comedy, Diwan, Eros, Eros Sublimated, Hierogamy, Hurqalya, Ibn Arabi, Kitab al Miraj, La Vita Nuova, Lady Nizam, Mundus Imaginalis, Mystical Love, Na-kojd-Abad, Tarjuman 20 Comments