- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Kabbalist
THE AXIS OF THE UNIVERSE, THE OMPHALOS THE CENTER OF THE WORLD, SACRED MOUNTAINS, THE SACRED TREE OF LIFE, A SACRED REALM OF BEING
Posted on November 27, 2012 by theburningheart
And I say the sacred hoop of my people was one of the many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of … Continue reading →
Posted in Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Religions, Archetypes, Axis Mundi, Being, Buddhism, Cosmogony, Cosmology, Forest, God, Hinduism, Indigenous Cultures, Inner Journey, Kabbalah, Maya, Mayas, Metaphysics, Mount Meru, Mysticism, Myth, Mythology, Paradise, Religion, Revelation, Sacred Mountain, Sacred Tree, Shamanism, Spirituality, Subjective, Symbology, Tibetan Buddhism, Tree of Life, Uncategorized, Wisdom | Tagged Asvattha, Axis Mundi, Black Elk, Ceiba, Celtic, Center of the World, Cosmic Axis, Delphi, Delphic Oracle, Druids, Kabbalist, Kailash, Nordic, Omphalos, Pilgrimage, Pythia, Sacred Mountain, Sacred Tree, Tibetan Buddhism, Tree of Life, World Ash, Yaxche, Ygdrassil | 20 Comments