- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
- FORESIGHT, AND PLANING FOR THE FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT AND SEE WHAT MAY HAPPEN, A TIME FOR HEART.
- VIVAMOS VIDERE, THE MORE WE LIVE, THE MORE WE ARE A WITNESS TO LIFE.
Tag Archives: Joshu
DELEUZE, WESTERN PHILOSOPHY AND THE ENDLESS REVERSING OF THE SOCK, THE CONCEPT, A SISYPHEAN TASK, ONENESS OF BEING, ZEN AND THE EVER CHATTING MIND
It is too clear and so it is hard to see. A dunce once searched for a fire with a lighted lantern. Had he known what fire was, He could have cooked his rice much sooner. Joshu A SISYPHEAN TASK … Continue reading →