- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: John Dupre
SCIENCE AND TELEOLOGY, MIND AND COSMOS THOMAS NAGEL’S CHALLENGE TO SCIENTIST, AND ARETE
Imagine not being able to distinguish the real cause, from that without which the cause would not be able to act, as a cause. It is what the majority appear to do, like people groping in the dark; they call … Continue reading
Posted in Arete, Cosmology, God, Human Nature, Know Thyself, Materialism, Philosophy, Plato, Reductionism, Science, Science and Belief, Scientism, Subjective, Teleology, Thomas Nagel, Uncategorized, Western Philosophy, Wisdom Tagged Arete, Contemplation, John Dupre, Know Thyself, Michael Chorost, Plato, Science VS Religion, Teleology, Thomas Nagel, Virtue 27 Comments