- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Indigenous People
GAIA, PANPSYCHISM, NEW MATERIALISM, THE RIGHTS OF NATURE, A NEW ECOLOGY FOR MANKIND, NEOPAGANISM, AND OLD RELIGIONS ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES.
“Oh all you sentient beings of this threefold world [i.e. the entire universe, both visible and invisible]! Because I, the All-Creating Sovereign, have created you, you are My children and equal to Me. Because you are not second to Me, … Continue reading
Posted in Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Religions, Capitalism, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, Ecology, Environment, Gaia, Globalization, Goddess, Indigenous Cultures, Materialism, Mother Earth, Mythology, Neopaganism, New Materialist, Pachamama, Pagans, Panpsychism, Politics, Religion, Spirituality, Syncretism, The Rights of Nature, Uncategorized, Western Civilization Tagged Druids, Eco-Paganism, Ecology & Spirituality, Evo Morales, Fakelore, Gaia, Goddesses, Indigenous People, Mother Nature, Native Cultures, Neopagans, Panpsychism, Political Ecology, Theodism, Wiccan, Witchcraft 1 Comment
PACHAMAMA; MOTHER EARTH, GODDESSES,THE STRUGGLE OF INDIGENOUS CULTURES, AND THE MESSAGE OF THE MAMA KOGUIS TO YOUNGER BROTHER
“The Vedas proclaim that you created the World, having assumed your form of the duality of Spirit and Pleasure, verily is it true, O daughter of the Mountain and the only World Mother, that has this not been so, the … Continue reading
Posted in Cosmogony, Cosmology, Ecology, Indigenous Cultures, Spirituality, Symbology Tagged Alchemical, Andes, Arhuacos, Aymara, Bolivia, Carl Jung, Coatlicue, Collective Unconscious, Colombia, Earth Rights, Ecology, Evo Morales, Gaia, Goddess, Goddesses, Hator, Inana, Indigenous People, Ishtar, Isis, Kali, Kankuamos, Koguis, Kundalini, Mamas, Mother Earth, Nut, Pachamama, Prima Materia, Quechua, Rhea, Shakti, Sierra Nevada Santa Marta, Tantras, Tepeyac, Teyuna, Tonantzin Tlalli, Vedas, Virgin of Guadalupe, Wiwas, Younger Brother 11 Comments