- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Gnosticism
MANICHAEISM, AN ONTOLOGICAL , DUALISTIC VIEW ON THE NATURE OF EXISTENCE
Posted on March 11, 2017 by theburningheart
“God,” he [Epicurus] says, “either wants to eliminate bad things and cannot,or can but does not want to, or neither wishes to nor can, or both wants to and can. If he wants to and cannot, then he is … Continue reading →
Posted in Ancient Religions, Archons, Biblical Studies, Cosmology, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Demiurge, Determinism, Dualism, Eschatology, Gnosis, History, Ibn Arabi, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Jesus, Manichaeism, Metaphysics, Mysticism, Myth, Ontology, Religion, Revelation, Sophia, Spirituality, Theology, Uncategorized, Wisdom, World View | Tagged Archons, Demiurge, Dualism, Gnosis, Gnosticism, Good Vs Evil, Ibn Arabi, Mani, Manichaeism, Pleroma | 57 Comments
JESUS CHANGING FACE, MYTH VS A HISTORICIZED LIFE OF JESUS, AND A NEW SPIRITUALITY, GNOSTICISM.
Posted on August 30, 2012 by theburningheart
14 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach. 15 The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?” 16 Jesus … Continue reading →
Posted in Ancient Religions, Bankruptcy, Biblical Scholars, Biblical Studies, Camelot, Christ, Church Fathers, Cynicism, Ebionites, Epistles, Gnosticism, God, Gospel of Thomas, History, Inner Journey, Jesus, John, King Arthur, Koinonia, Mark, Mary, Materialism, Mathew, Melchizedek, Metaphysics, Mysticism, Myth, Mythicist, Mythology, Nag Hammadi, Paul, Philosophy, Religion, Rivers, Science and Belief, Secular Society, Spirituality, Subjective, Symbology, Syncretism, The Grail, Theology, Theosis, Uncategorized | Tagged Biblical Studies, Breaking of the bread, Camelot, Christ, Christianism, Deniers of Jesus, Divinizing Jesus, First Christians, Gnosticism, Gospels, Historical Jesus, Jesus, King Arthur, Magi, Melchizedek, Monoimus, Mythicist, Nachmanides, New Testament, Rivers of Living Waters, Sir Thomas Mallory, The Nature of Jesus, Theodotus | 31 Comments