- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Critical Thinking
EDUCATION, A CRISIS OF VALUES, VIRTUE A RETURN TO ARCADIA, OR HOW TO GET OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE OF MATERIALISM
And if I say that the greatest good of a man is daily to converse about virtue, and all that concerning which you hear me examining myself and others, and that the life which is unexamined is not worth … Continue reading
Posted in Bankruptcy, Capitalism, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Democracy, Economy, Education, End of materialism, Future, Greed, Justice, Politics, Progress, Student debt, Uncategorized, Virtue, Western Ideals, Wisdom Tagged A new direction, Capitalism, Critical Thinking, Education, Idealism, Justice, Materialism, Real Education, The failure of society, The future of education, The quagmire of education 11 Comments
CRITICAL THINKING, AND FREEDOM
To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? William … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Thinking, Freedom, Philosophy, Spirituality Tagged Baqa, Bliss, Critical Thinking, E.F. Schumacher, Education, Epictetus, Fana, Freedom, Heysychasm, Jean Grenier, Knowledge, Moral Compass, Mushin No kokoro, Post-Apocalyptic, Sanata Dharma, Sat-Chit-Ananda, Sun Wu Kung, System, to think outside the box, Truth 12 Comments