- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Courtly Love
ROMANTIC LOVE, HISTORY OF COURTLY LOVE, INFATUATION, AND BIASES ON OUR CONTEMPORARY CULTURE
Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love. Infatuation usually occurs at the beginning of relationship when sexual attraction is central. “They do not love that do not show their love. … Continue reading
Posted in Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Cultural Attitudes, Cynicism, Education, Infatuation, Life Liberty and the pursuit of happines, Love, Romance, Uncategorized, Values, Western Civilization Tagged Arrenged Marriages, Courtly Love, Cultural Attitudes, Infatuation, Love, Romance 34 Comments
EROS SUBLIMATED, THE MUNDUS IMAGINALIS OF DANTE’S DIVINE COMEDY, AND IBN ARABI’S TARJUMAN AL-ASHWAQ
“Beauty is the reflection of reality in the mirror of illusion” “And there is no more powerful creature in the universe than woman – for each angel that God has created from the breaths (anfas) of women is the most … Continue reading
Posted in Alchemy, Archetypes, Being, Courtly Love, Dante, Divine Comedy, Dreams, God, Heart, Hierogamy, History, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, La Vita Nuova, Literature, Mundus Imaginalis, Mystical Tales, Mysticism, Na-kojd-Abad, Oneness of Being, Paradise, Poetry, Romanticism, Spirituality, Subjective, Symbology, Tarjuman, Transcendence, Transformation, Transmutation, Uncategorized, Wisdom, Writing Tagged Agape, Archetypes, Asin Palacios, Beatrice, Courtly Love, Dante, Divine Comedy, Diwan, Eros, Eros Sublimated, Hierogamy, Hurqalya, Ibn Arabi, Kitab al Miraj, La Vita Nuova, Lady Nizam, Mundus Imaginalis, Mystical Love, Na-kojd-Abad, Tarjuman 20 Comments