- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
Category Archives: Writing
Like snowflakes, My Christmas memories Gather and dance— Each beautiful, unique, And gone too soon. Deborah Whipp With time we grow , and look with different eyes what most people see as Sacred. But a little of more time, we … Continue reading
Love is in the air, everywhere I look around Love is in the air, every sight and every sound And I don’t know if I’m being foolish Don’t know if I’m being wise But it’s something that I must believe … Continue reading
Please, Put It On Writing Words are easily spoken. And be swept by a gust of wind So swiftly, and end nowhere… Never reaching the ear, To the one you intended, Or bounce aimlessly, And reach the wrong person. If … Continue reading
You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Life is given to us, … Continue reading
“Beauty is the reflection of reality in the mirror of illusion” “And there is no more powerful creature in the universe than woman – for each angel that God has created from the breaths (anfas) of women is the most … Continue reading
“Before my teacher came to me, I did not know that I am. I lived in a world that was a no-world. I cannot hope to describe adequately that unconscious, yet conscious time of nothingness. Since I had no power … Continue reading
Dear X: I had a delightful time last night, and I really enjoyed the food, thank you for your company. Regarding Montaigne, and the little I know from him, but for the few pages I read many years ago, plus … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: Hermann Hesse,Novalis,Hymns to the Night,Archetypes,German Romanticism,Literature,Light,Forests,Lake,Old Knight,Guardian,New Spirituality,Castle,Boat,Oarsman,Imagination,Prophet,Mythical Realms,Gertrudis,Pagan Paradise,Nocturne HERMANN HESSE AN HOUR AFTER MIDNIGHT A REALM OF THE ARCHETYPE “A long and slow wave landed my rounded bow skiff between the rocks. The dreamer who inhabited … Continue reading