- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Category Archives: Typhoon Haiyan
GREED AND IMPUNITY THE LAW OF THE LAND, GOVERNMENT, AND FREE MARKET ECONOMY IDOLS WITH CLAY FEET, A FUTURE OF UNCERTAINTY
29 “As Your Majesty was lying there, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen. 30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I … Continue reading
Posted in A Brave New World, Capitalism, Climate Change, Corruption, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, Cynicism, Democracy, Disillusion with Capitalism, Ecological Crisis, End of materialism, Future, Globalization, Government and Free Markets, Greed, Greed and Impunity, Materialism, New Values, Politics, Progress, The Rights of Nature, Typhoon Haiyan, Uncategorized, Wall Street fiasco Tagged A Brave New World, A New Way of Living, Capitalism Failure, City of the Homeless, Daniel's Dream, Downsize and go Green, Ecological Collapse, Government Failure, Greed and Impunity, Idols with Clay Feet, Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream, Respect for Nature 4 Comments