- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
Category Archives: Suffering
If the wheel of fortune is fickle by nature? The chances of your turn to be loved by it, May arrive at some point. The title of my last post was: A year to forget, and move on, what follows? … Continue reading
In the old days traveling had a mayor inconvenience, if we can call it that, just an inconvenience, but in fact your own integrity, and physical security was at risk, not only you could loose your money and goods, but … Continue reading
REINVENTING THE WORLD AS WE SEE IT, THE DANGER OF CHOOSING POORLY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE.
The World it´s not as it is, but as we see it, so it is, at least to us. B.A We live in a World made of images, information, and narratives, collective, and personal, and that we call it Knowledge, … Continue reading
ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS ON THE KILLING OF ANIMALS, IDEAL KOSHER PRACTICES, DIVERSE RELIGIOUS VIEWS, AND ATHEISTS ON VEGETARIANISM
“The blood is the life, and you shall not eat the life with the flesh.” Deuteronomy 12:23-24 The Torah gives precise details on how animals are to be sacrificed and slaughtered (shechita). According to Rabbis Shlomo Ephraim Luntschitz and … Continue reading
IGJUGARJUK, ON SUFFERING AND TRANSFORMATION, ALCHEMY, THE EMERALD TABLE, AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNION
” True wisdom, is only to be found far away from people, out in the great solitude. “ Igjugarjuk Knud Rasmussen quoting on Inuit shaman Igjugarjuk “When I was to be a shaman, I chose suffering through the two things … Continue reading