- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
- FORESIGHT, AND PLANING FOR THE FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT AND SEE WHAT MAY HAPPEN, A TIME FOR HEART.
- VIVAMOS VIDERE, THE MORE WE LIVE, THE MORE WE ARE A WITNESS TO LIFE.
- 2020 ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
- THE THINGS TO COME, SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED, THE FRUIT OF UNBRIDLED PLUTOCRACY, AN OUTDATED MODEL, ON A FINITE WORLD.
Category Archives: Mythology
GAIA, PANPSYCHISM, NEW MATERIALISM, THE RIGHTS OF NATURE, A NEW ECOLOGY FOR MANKIND, NEOPAGANISM, AND OLD RELIGIONS ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES.
“Oh all you sentient beings of this threefold world [i.e. the entire universe, both visible and invisible]! Because I, the All-Creating Sovereign, have created you, you are My children and equal to Me. Because you are not second to Me, … Continue reading
Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Martin L. King It is common knowledge the idea that Humanity seem … Continue reading
The love of ideals, and the love for the men who espouse such ideals, sometimes blind us to the very human passions of those we worship. B. A. Some time in 2007 I found buried in the Paper in page … Continue reading
“The Cholq’ ij, or Tzolquin it is our Calendar that synthetize the whole of Maya’s life, like an education that direct, guide, and provide a living Knowledge to the Maya, it correct, and orientate us in our conduct towards others, … Continue reading
To suffer hardness with good cheer, In sternest school of warfare bred, Our youth should learn; let steed and spear Make him one day the Parthian’s dread; Cold skies, keen perils, brace his life. Methinks I see from rampired town … Continue reading