- THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY, OR PAYBACK, IT’S HERE.
- LOVE, AND SOLITUDE IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- COSMOLOGIES, AND SEMANTICS.
- EDUCATION, A JOB THAT NEVER ENDS, OR GROW OLD.
- HIGHWAY ROBBERY, AND PIRACY WELL AND ALIVE IN OUR CONTEMPORARY NEW WAY OF TRAVELING, CYBERSPACE.
- LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- MEN UNIQUE AS A LIVING BEING, LIVING A PARALLEL LIFE OF SUBJECTIVITY, AND QUESTIONING THE MEANING OF LIFE.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
- DIFFERENT WAYS SAME GOAL, THE CONCEPTIONS OF THE SOUL, AND THE TURNING OF THE HEART.
- ON SACRED SPACE, THE HEART OF THE MATTER, RENE DAUMAL MOUNT ANALOGUE.
Category Archives: Memories
You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Life is given to us, … Continue reading
HELOISE AND ABELARD, LOVE’S REQUITAL, FEMINISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IN THE MIDDLE AGE, SCHOLARLY CHAUVINISM, AND CONTEMPORARY VIEWS, ON HELOISE LOVE LETTERS.
I would not want to give you cause for finding me disobedient in anything, so I have set the bridle of your injunction on the words which issue from my unbounded grief; thus in writing at least I may … Continue reading
“The conclusion is that the whole of those laws of nature which have been woven into a unified scheme – mechanics, gravitation, electrodynamics and optics – have their origin, not in any special mechanism of nature, but in the workings … Continue reading
MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
“For me, film making combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films, painting and literature, theater and music come together. But a film is still a film.” Akira Kurosawa My love of movies I … Continue reading
“The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” Rodman Philbrick Most of us, specially those who can claim we had a happy childhood we hold our memories … Continue reading