- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Category Archives: Literature
Please, Put It On Writing Words are easily spoken. And be swept by a gust of wind So swiftly, and end nowhere… Never reaching the ear, To the one you intended, Or bounce aimlessly, And reach the wrong person. If … Continue reading
O my heart, if you wish to arrive at the begining of understanding, walk carefully. To each atom there is a different door, and for each atom there is a different way which leads to the mysterious Being, of whom … Continue reading
You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Life is given to us, … Continue reading
“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as … Continue reading
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life Genesis 3-24 WHY ANGELS? … Continue reading
“Beauty is the reflection of reality in the mirror of illusion” “And there is no more powerful creature in the universe than woman – for each angel that God has created from the breaths (anfas) of women is the most … Continue reading
“We lay veils upon their hearts lest they understand it…” Qur’an (17:46) Many years ago in my youth when I meet my Spiritual Teacher, I heard someone ask him what were his favorite movies, to my surprise … Continue reading
Dear X: I had a delightful time last night, and I really enjoyed the food, thank you for your company. Regarding Montaigne, and the little I know from him, but for the few pages I read many years ago, plus … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: Hermann Hesse,Novalis,Hymns to the Night,Archetypes,German Romanticism,Literature,Light,Forests,Lake,Old Knight,Guardian,New Spirituality,Castle,Boat,Oarsman,Imagination,Prophet,Mythical Realms,Gertrudis,Pagan Paradise,Nocturne HERMANN HESSE AN HOUR AFTER MIDNIGHT A REALM OF THE ARCHETYPE “A long and slow wave landed my rounded bow skiff between the rocks. The dreamer who inhabited … Continue reading