- 2020 ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
- THE THINGS TO COME, SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED, THE FRUIT OF UNBRIDLED PLUTOCRACY, AN OUTDATED MODEL, ON A FINITE WORLD.
- THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY, OR PAYBACK, IT’S HERE.
- LOVE, AND SOLITUDE IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- COSMOLOGIES, AND SEMANTICS.
- EDUCATION, A JOB THAT NEVER ENDS, OR GROW OLD.
- HIGHWAY ROBBERY, AND PIRACY WELL AND ALIVE IN OUR CONTEMPORARY NEW WAY OF TRAVELING, CYBERSPACE.
- LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- MEN UNIQUE AS A LIVING BEING, LIVING A PARALLEL LIFE OF SUBJECTIVITY, AND QUESTIONING THE MEANING OF LIFE.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
Category Archives: Cinema & Literature
THE COMPLEXITY OF HISTORY, KNOWLEDGE & POWER, A SELECTIVE MEMORY TO REMEMBER HISTORY, THE WAY HOLLYWOOD MAKES MYTHS, A FEW EXAMPLES.
“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.” Plato, Phaedrus “Knowledge is Power.” However political power often ignores expertise that contradicts it’s self portrayal … Continue reading
MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
“For me, film making combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films, painting and literature, theater and music come together. But a film is still a film.” Akira Kurosawa My love of movies I … Continue reading
“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as … Continue reading